|Title:||Technical Support Representative - Minnesota (#NHR-431)|
Hawk Ridge Systems is a worldwide leader in providing SolidWorks Solutions in the 3D engineering software market. Hawk Ridge Systems is a value-added reseller (VAR) of engineering design and manufacturing solutions such as SOLIDWORKS 3D CAD, CAMWorks manufacturing software and 3D Printing solutions. Our vision is to bring engineering design and product realization solutions to our customers that can radically change the way they do business.
Due to our phenomenal growth, we are looking to add an entry level Technical Support Representative to join our team.
Please Note: This position will be located in our Brooklyn Park, MN office
- This is a customer-facing position that requires exceptional communications skills and proven proficiency in troubleshooting and resolving tier one, licensing, administrative and fundamental Windows technical issues that affect users of SOLIDWORKS applications.
- The role of Technical Support Representative requires regular and consistent interaction with external customers.
- At least two years of work experience in a customer support and client-facing environment.
- Experience in troubleshooting Windows networks in a help desk role.
- Familiarity with customer support best practices, including support case lifecycle.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Information Systems or Information Technology preferred. Equivalent experience will be considered.
- Solid understanding of networking protocols, including TCP/IP, HTTP, and DNS.
- Experience with managing and maintaining database technologies such as SQL or SharePoint.
- Must be customer-focused and service-oriented.
- Must be able to demonstrate clear, concise written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal, problem solving and analytical abilities.
- Demonstrated ability to learn new skills, adapt to changing environments.
- Collaborative team player with a positive, can-do approach.
- Must be capable of making contributions to the customer Portal and Knowledge base
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS:
- Paid Vacation & Sick
- 9 paid holidays, including your birthday
- Health benefits
- Retirement plus match
- Employee discount programs
Please note that we are an equal opportunity workplace. We don't just accept differences, we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our customer service, and our community. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. All employment is decided on the basis of qualification, merit, and business need.
Please- no calls, recruiters or third parties about this opportunity.