|Title:||Business Development Sales Rep- Mississauga (#NHR-424)|
Hawk Ridge Systems is a worldwide leader in providing SolidWorks Solutions in the 3D engineering software market. Hawk Ridge Systems is a value-added reseller (VAR) of engineering design and manufacturing solutions such as SOLIDWORKS 3D CAD, CAMWorks manufacturing software and 3D Printing solutions. Our vision is to bring engineering design and product realization solutions to our customers that can radically change the way they do business.
Due to our phenomenal growth, we are looking to add a Business Development Representative, covering Central and Eastern Canada, position to join our team.
Please Note: This position will be located in our Mississauga (Canada) office
If your background matches the specific experience & qualifications we are looking for, we would love to have you apply and be considered for this position.
- The perfect candidate has verifiable B2B sales success, strong hunting skills, and an awe- inspiring work ethic. We are looking for high volume sales activity.
- Willing to learn and retain new information. We’ll provide the technical training necessary for your success and professional growth in our industry, and you bring a need to exceed quota and to be the top producer.
- Candidates must have excellent outbound calling discipline, strong presentation skills and also be able to build great relationships with your customers.
- Prospecting/Hunting for new business
- Introducing, demonstrating, and selling our many engineering software solutions
- High school diploma
- 2-5 years of job related experience
- Previous CRM experience
- Positive references from past sales managers
- Proven success in hunting new business opportunities
- Business-to-business inside / outside professional selling experience
- Proven sales track record
- Demonstrated ability to manage all facets of the sales cycle
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS:
- Uncapped commission & bonuses
- Paid Vacation & Sick
- 9 paid holidays, including your birthday
- Health benefits
- Retirement plus match
- Employee discount programs
We are an equal opportunity workplace. We don't just accept differences, we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our customer service, and our community. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard for any characteristics protected by law and all decisions are made on the basis of qualification, merit, and business need.
Please- no calls, recruiters or third parties about this opportunity.
Alternatively, you can apply to this job using your profile on one of the following sites: