Hawk Ridge Systems is seeking an experienced Marketing Specialist who can create and manage all aspects of the digital marketing campaign from content creation to execution through Marketo. Our audience is primarily in the engineering space, so must be able to take content created by the Product managers and create viable marketing content. You will be responsible for email creation, website content and social media output. You must have a proven track record of marketing success, be passionate about communications and teams, and be experienced with graphics, video, Marketo and social tools. We run at a fast-paced clip with high expectations on quick turnarounds for promos and events.
- Marketing Content: own and manage the marketing programs for new business and nurture campaigns. Create content, graphics, video, and images for campaigns and can execute in Marketo, website (WordPress CMS) and social media channels.
- Expect to create 10 campaigns per month, based on product information about 3D CAD design and 3D printing, How-to, 5 Best Practices for…, Top 10 Tips, What Tools is right for you. are some examples.
- Create e-books, whitepapers, videos with our product managers for go-to-market campaigns
- Content Management: Accelerate new content & assets publication with a keen sense of attention to detail and understanding of our base (engineers and designers)
- Promote content through social media channels, act as brand advocate for the company
- 3+ years of B2B (or B2C) Marketing & digital marketing experience
- Content writing for SEO optimization, website, email and social posts
- Graphic design, video, content, templates for all digital content
- Hands on experience with Marketo and social media tools
- Knowledge of CSS to edit/create assets Skilled in reporting for campaign metrics, new business acquisition and market share growth
- Operational experience in marketing with marketing automation system and CRM
- Created and delivered on successful nurture/drip programs
- Well versed in social media as part of the online channel for lead acquisition
- Strong project management skills and attention to detail
- Quick study, responsive and passionate about exceeding goals
- Strong core values: Integrity, Excellence, Innovation, Commitment, Teamwork
Hawk Ridge Systems is the #1 provider of 3D CAD design & manufacturing solutions. Our key products are SOLIDWORKS 3D CAD, CAMWorks and 3D Printers, as well as training & services. Privately held, Hawk Ridge Systems has held a leadership position in the 3D CAD industry since 1996. This position is full time onsite in Orinda, our corporate office in the San Francisco East Bay. Some flexibility may apply with working from home, or in another office location.
Hawk Ridge Systems offers competitive pay based on experience; medical, dental, vision and time off benefits; 401k plan with match
Hawk Ridge Systems is an equal opportunity employer.