|Title:||Technical Support Representative - Minnesota|
Hawk Ridge Systems is a global leader in engineering design and manufacturing solutions, providing innovative 3D software applications include SOLIDWORKS 3D CAD design, CAMWorks manufacturing software and 3D printing and scanning solutions.
Our vision is to bring engineering design and product realizations solutions to our customers that radically change the way they do business. We do that by employing the most talented and dedicated people in our industry that in turn build trusted relationships with our customers by solving their most critical problems.
Hawk Ridge Systems is adding an entry level Technical Support Representative based in our Minnesota-area office. This is a customer-facing position that requires exceptional communications skills and proven proficiency in troubleshooting and resolving tier one, licensing, administrative and fundamental Windows technical issues that affect users of SOLIDWORKS applications. The role of Technical Support Representative requires regular and consistent interaction with external customers.
Education and Experience
- At least two years of work experience in a customer support and client-facing environment.
- Experience in troubleshooting Windows networks in a help desk role.
- Familiarity with customer support best practices, including support case lifecycle.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Information Systems or Information Technology preferred. Equivalent experience will be considered.
- Solid understanding of networking protocols, including TCP/IP, HTTP, and DNS.
- Experience with managing and maintaining database technologies such as SQL or SharePoint.
- Must be customer-focused and service-oriented.
- Must be able to demonstrate clear, concise written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal, problem solving and analytical abilities.
- Demonstrated ability to learn new skills, adapt to changing environments.
- Collaborative team player with a positive, can-do approach.
- Must be capable of making contributions to the customer Portal and Knowledge base
Salary and Benefits
Hawk Ridge Systems offers a competitive salary based on experience, a generous benefits package that includes medical, vision, dental, disability, life insurance, matching 401(k) retirement plan, paid holidays, and paid vacation and sick time.
Please no recruiters or calls about this opportunity.
Hawk Ridge Systems is an affirmative action / equal opportunity employer.
Alternatively, you can apply to this job using your profile on one of the following sites: